BTC/USD $ 26712.9|
ETH/USD $ 1796.60|
LTC/USD $ 92.39|
DASH/USD $ 44.41|
DOGE/USD $ 0.07324|
FIL/USD $ 4.45|
ADA/USD $ 0.3676|
USDT/USD $ 1.00|
SHIB/USD $ 0.00000866|
HOLO/USD $ 0.003566|
BTT/USD $ 0.00000060|
WINK/USD $ 0.0001995|
YFI/USD $ 6739.04|
PAXG/USD $ 1995.93|
MKR/USD $ 630.44|
BCH/USD $ 117.30|
WBTC/USD $ 26739.6|
COMP/USD $ 35.00|
AAVE/USD $ 62.48|
ZEC/USD $ 33.10|
ICP/USD $ 5.19|
TRB/USD $ 11.87|
ETC/USD $ 18.36|
NMR/USD $ 13.50|
BAL/USD $ 5.42|
LINK/USD $ 6.62|
REP/USD $ 6.88|
UNI/USD $ 5.15|
ATOM/USD $ 10.78|
UMA/USD $ 2.12|
SNX/USD $ 2.18|
SUSHI/USD $ 0.8944|
BAND/USD $ 1.47|
EOS/USD $ 0.8928|
OMG/USD $ 0.8033|
RLC/USD $ 1.56|
MIR/USD $ 0.05600|
BNT/USD $ 0.4149|
XTZ/USD $ 0.8899|
CGLD/USD $ 1.74|
1INCH/USD $ 0.4109|
CRV/USD $ 0.8177|
KNC/USD $ 0.6039|
ENJ/USD $ 0.3523|
MATIC/USD $ 0.8601|
STORJ/USD $ 0.3080|
ZRX/USD $ 0.2240|
ALGO/USD $ 0.1679|
GRT/USD $ 0.1221|
OGN/USD $ 0.09479|
CTSI/USD $ 0.1985|
MANA/USD $ 0.5062|
BAT/USD $ 0.2212|
DAI/USD $ 1.00|
USDC/USD $ 0.9998|
REN/USD $ 0.07770|
XLM/USD $ 0.08778|
NKN/USD $ 0.09859|
OXT/USD $ 0.06790|
LRC/USD $ 0.2967|
SKL/USD $ 0.03220|
CVC/USD $ 0.08861|
SAND/USD $ 0.5290|
NU/USD $ 0.1500|
GNT/USD $ 0.00000001|
DNT/USD $ 0.02720|
ANKR/USD $ 0.02588|
LOOM/USD $ 0.05156|
AMP/USD $ 0.002960|
MANY/USD $ 0.3509|
WTK/USD $ 0.02170|
POSI/USD $ 0.02355|
WINR/USD $ 0.00003100|
DEFT/USD $ 0.00002080|
ISA/USD $ 0.0001070|
RULER/USD $ 0.006669|
SPORE/USD $ 0.9137|
DEFLCT/USD $ 0.7343|
HVE/USD $ 0.0004395|
JCB/USD $ 0.00004900|
FWC/USD $ 0.00000000008000|
FDC/USD $ 0.00000021|
YETI/USD $ 0.003856|
SMR/USD $ 0.06492|
BTC/USD $ 26712.9
ETH/USD $ 1796.60
LTC/USD $ 92.39
DASH/USD $ 44.41
DOGE/USD $ 0.07324
FIL/USD $ 4.45
ADA/USD $ 0.3676
USDT/USD $ 1.00
SHIB/USD $ 0.00000866
HOLO/USD $ 0.003566
BTT/USD $ 0.00000060
WINK/USD $ 0.0001995
YFI/USD $ 6739.04
PAXG/USD $ 1995.93
MKR/USD $ 630.44
BCH/USD $ 117.30
WBTC/USD $ 26739.6
COMP/USD $ 35.00
AAVE/USD $ 62.48
ZEC/USD $ 33.10
ICP/USD $ 5.19
TRB/USD $ 11.87
ETC/USD $ 18.36
NMR/USD $ 13.50
BAL/USD $ 5.42
LINK/USD $ 6.62
REP/USD $ 6.88
UNI/USD $ 5.15
ATOM/USD $ 10.78
UMA/USD $ 2.12
SNX/USD $ 2.18
SUSHI/USD $ 0.8944
BAND/USD $ 1.47
EOS/USD $ 0.8928
OMG/USD $ 0.8033
RLC/USD $ 1.56
MIR/USD $ 0.05600
BNT/USD $ 0.4149
XTZ/USD $ 0.8899
CGLD/USD $ 1.74
1INCH/USD $ 0.4109
CRV/USD $ 0.8177
KNC/USD $ 0.6039
ENJ/USD $ 0.3523
MATIC/USD $ 0.8601
STORJ/USD $ 0.3080
ZRX/USD $ 0.2240
ALGO/USD $ 0.1679
GRT/USD $ 0.1221
OGN/USD $ 0.09479
CTSI/USD $ 0.1985
MANA/USD $ 0.5062
BAT/USD $ 0.2212
DAI/USD $ 1.00
USDC/USD $ 0.9998
REN/USD $ 0.07770
XLM/USD $ 0.08778
NKN/USD $ 0.09859
OXT/USD $ 0.06790
LRC/USD $ 0.2967
SKL/USD $ 0.03220
CVC/USD $ 0.08861
SAND/USD $ 0.5290
NU/USD $ 0.1500
GNT/USD $ 0.00000001
DNT/USD $ 0.02720
ANKR/USD $ 0.02588
LOOM/USD $ 0.05156
AMP/USD $ 0.002960
MANY/USD $ 0.3509
WTK/USD $ 0.02170
POSI/USD $ 0.02355
WINR/USD $ 0.00003100
DEFT/USD $ 0.00002080
ISA/USD $ 0.0001070
RULER/USD $ 0.006669
SPORE/USD $ 0.9137
DEFLCT/USD $ 0.7343
HVE/USD $ 0.0004395
JCB/USD $ 0.00004900
FWC/USD $ 0.00000000008000
FDC/USD $ 0.00000021
YETI/USD $ 0.003856
SMR/USD $ 0.06492
This website is operated by NICS I.T N BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to NICS I.T N BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD. NICS I.T N BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site, purchasing something from us or selling something to us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of our services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1- USER ACCOUNT
· Account Creation: Creating your own User Account may require you to provide your full Name, email address, contact number and residential address and a passphrase.
By agreeing to this terms of service, you understand that you are solely responsible for managing and maintaining the security of any information relating to your login credentials and agree that NICS IT AND BUSINESS SOLUTONS LTD will not be held responsible (and you will not hold us responsible) for any unauthorized access to the Services or any resulting harm you may suffer.
· You agree that you will not permit access to your login credentials to any other party and will not hold us responsible for any actions taken by individuals unauthorized to access your User Account.
· Account verification: Your access to our Services may be contingent upon successful completion of your account verification processes, which includes verification of your identity, and additional information we may request from time-to-time. The information we request may include, without limitation, personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth tax identification, social security number bank account information and an official government-issued photo identification, In providing this information to us you represent that it is accurate and agree to update your User Account information promptly, but in no event later than 30 days following any change in your User Account information. Failure to provide this information or update it promptly may result in our Services being unavailable to you.
· Communications. By entering into this User Agreement, you understand and agree that any and all communications from Us may be provided to you via electronic mail at the address you provided when creating your User Account. You agree and acknowledge that We shall not be responsible for any harm you may suffer as a result of your failure to receive any notice provided to you in connection with this User Agreement your use of Services so long as such notice is provided to the email address associated with your User Account. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall also be permitted to communicate with you through other methods including via telephone call or instant messaging or chat applications either operated by Us or a third party.
· User Account Suspension or Termination. You may close your User Account at any time, at your sole discretion. Depending on the Services available to you in your User Account, you may be required to take certain actions in order to complete a pending transaction or providing additional information prior to closing such User Account. You are solely responsible for any fees already incurred or associated with the closing of your User Account, whether incurred directly by you from Us or incurred by Us on your behalf with a third party in order to complete any such action. Closing your User Account may not result in the deletion of information we hold about you.
You agree and understand that We reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately suspend, freeze, or terminate your User Account or any Wallet in the event that you are suspected of having violated any provision of this User Agreement, believed to be in violation of Applicable Law, or are believed to be involved in activities or conduct detrimental to Us.
· Accuracy of account information We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased/sold per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include multiple orders placed by or under the same customer account with same transactions details, In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by scammers and/or place under fake customer or account information. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate account information for all purchases and/or sales made at our store or exchanger. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and phone number so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your
SECTION 3 – EXCHANGE (BUY/SELL) TERMS.
This sector of our services give you access to exchange digital currencies to fiat and fiat to digital currencies within Ghana and Nigeria, by using our services
· Buy orders: all buy orders are processed within 30 minutes after the order is successfully placed. We have no control over any digital currency network therefore your transaction may take some time before confirmation. Is your duty to provide correct transactions details (transaction id) and valid digital currencies wallet addresses for your order to be duly processed, “NICS Ltd” shall not be hold responsible for funds loss as a results of clients submitting wrong digital wallets addresses or invalid transactions details.
· Sell orders: all sell orders are processed within 3 hours after the sent digital currency has at least 3 confirmations from its network for funds below 1000$ and 6 confirmations for funds above 1000$. You will be required to submit a transaction hash after sending digital currencies to our digital wallets for sale before your order can be verified and processed, make sure you submit correct payment details (bank payment information, Mobile Money payment information etc) for your order to be process. we will not be liable to you for funds lost as a result of incorrect payment information submitted.
· Orders and transactions lifespan: By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you expressly agree that All orders that are awaiting payment with funds sent are subject to a seven day (7) lifespan with a refund after passing through our office confirmation protocol, after which those orders will no longer be valid for editing and/or processing by the customer. All orders with no funds sent are also subjective to a 7day lifespan and and applicable to current buy/sell rates should the customer attempt to complete such orders within the time frame. It is your duty to provide the required transaction details to make sure any order you create at any time is processed within the time frame.
We shall not be liable to you for funds lost as a results of expired or uncompleted orders.
SECTION 4 – WALLET
The Wallet is provided to you is a multi-signature wallet running on top of blockchain network: At no point will we ever take custody or control over digital asset stored in your Wallet. The Wallet is only capable of supporting certain digital Currencies. Under no circumstances should you attempt to store certain currencies in your Wallet that the Wallet does not support.
· Transaction confirmation: We have no control over any digital Currency network and therefore cannot and does not ensure that any transaction details you submit via our Services will be confirmed on the relevant digital Currency network. You agree and understand that the transaction details you submit via our Services may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, by the digital Currency network used to process the transaction.
· Transaction cancelation: Once transaction details have been submitted to a digital Currency network, we cannot assist you to cancel or otherwise modify your transaction or transaction details. We have no control over any digital Currency network and does not have the ability to facilitate any cancellation or modification requests.
· Password Retrieval. With respect to the Wallet, we do not receive or store your Wallet password, nor any keys, network addresses or transaction history. We cannot assist you with Wallet password retrieval. You are solely responsible for remembering, storing and keeping secret your Wallet password. Any digital Currency you have associated with such Wallet may become inaccessible if you do not know or keep secret your Wallet password. Any third party with knowledge of one or more of your credentials (including, without limitation, a backup phrase, wallet identifier or password) can dispose of virtual currency in your wallet.
· Security: you are responsible for the security of your wallet, by signing to this terms, You agree to take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Wallet and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Wallet, When you create a Wallet, you must: (a) create a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service; (b) provide accurate and truthful information; (c) protect and keep secret all credentials for the Wallet; (d) protect access to your device and your Wallet; (e) promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your Wallet; and (f) use the backup functionality provided through the Wallet and safeguard your backup files.
· Fees. We do not currently charge fee for our Wallet usage, receiving, sending or controlling digital Currency. However, we reserve the right to do so in the future, and in such case any applicable fees will be displayed prior to you incurring the fee. Network fees (including, without limitation “miner’s fees”) required to use a digital Currency network may apply to a transaction. We may attempt to calculate such a fee for you. Our calculation may not be sufficient, or it may be excessive. You may select a greater or lesser fee. You are solely responsible for paying any such fee and we will neither advance nor fund such a fee on your behalf, nor be responsible for any excess or insufficient fee calculation.
SECTION 5 - COINSWAP
Trading or holding digital currency is inherently risky and the risk of loss can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currency is suitable for you in light of your financial circumstances.
1. By using our services, you represent and warrant that you:
a. acknowledge and accept the risks associated with trading and holding digital currencies;
b. acknowledge and accept that the price or value of digital currency is subject to extreme volatility. You therefore accept that there is an inherent risk that you may suffer losses as a result of your use of the Services to trade or hold digital currency;
c. understand and accept the risks associated with trading and holding digital currencies, and are responsible for conducting (and have conducted) your own independent research and analysis of the risks specific to the digital currencies you wish to trade or hold before using the Services;
d. have the necessary technical and financial skills to research, review, and evaluate the security, integrity, and function of any digital currency made available by using the Services that you decide to buy or sell;
e. acknowledge and accept that NICS LTD does not, and cannot, undertake any oversight function with respect to any digital currency that may be traded on the Site;
f. have the requisite knowledge, experience, understanding, professional advice, and information to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of any trade before using our coin swap feature service
g. acknowledge that you may be defrauded when using digital currencies and accept that NICS LTD has no responsibility to compensate you or assist you to otherwise recover your losses in the event that fraud is committed against you by a third party, unless NICS LTD including its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives, are found fraudulent or negligent in the supply of the Services to you;
SECTION 6 - COIN LISTING
(We are currently updating our coin listing terms as we have more exciting features coming up on eBitcoinics.com which we firmly believe would affect old terms we had with our customers, kindly skip this session for now, you can always come back here to read it as we shall annouce once it ready)
SECTION 7 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 8 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 9 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, wallet transaction fee, coin swapping fee, coin listing fee suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 10 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the online store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or service pricing (advertising on ebitcoinics.com) are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 11 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools” as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 12 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 13- USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example ratings, testimonials contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 14 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 15 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 16 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of our Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 17 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall NICS I.T AND BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, support agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 18 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NICS I.T AND BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, support agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 19 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 20 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 21 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of our Service, superseding any prior agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 21 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana and Nigeria.
SECTION 22 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Sign up on the eBitcoinics platform by clicking on the signup button and simple create an account following few steps. The registration process takes less than a minute and boom you're done.
Go to the inbox of the email used during registrations on eBitcoinics.com and click on the verification link to activate your account. You can now also verify your phone number and Boom you can proceed to using our services.
You can now Buy, Sell, Store, Send, Receive and convert between listed Digital tokens on eBitcoinics.com by selecting and filling the required fields of service. It is easy, safe and more exciting to use eBitcoinics.com everyday.
Let us get to know you more, verify your account by passing through both our basic and advanced easy-made and sophisticated KYC (Know Your Customer) protocol to access unlimited services and same time complying with the eBitcoinics.com's regulatory obligations.
eBitcoinics.com is built on the principles of credibility, trust and security so you can be rest assured that your services needed from us are in the safest, secured and a more reliable hands.
As a customer, you're very important to us and Our intention is not just to serve you, but to also amaze you. We provide for you on-demand services with our awesome support system and team just to help you with all your queries anytime & anywhere.
We have packaged all you need at one place. eBitcoinics.com affords you the opportunity to Buy, Sell, Store, Send, Receive and Swap between all your digital assets listed on our platform. We guarantee you the bestest of rates, low wallet/coinswap fees & speed when it comes to delivery.
Copyright All Right Reserved - 2022
Designed & Developed by solutionsnics.com